This page reports only the academic work registered in the databases of the Transport and Mobility Laboratory, and is not necessarily a comprehensive list of the work by Melvin Wong.
Select an item on the menu on the right. If no menu appears, it means that no record is in the database for the moment.
More information may be available here
- Technical reports (1)
- Awards and distinctions (1)
- Reviewing (3)
- Research projects (1)
- Regular teaching (2)
- Wong, M., and Farooq, B. (2020). ResLogit: A residual neural network logit model. Technical report arXiv preprint arXiv:1912.10058. Transport and Mobility Laboratory, ENAC, EPFL.
- Melvin Wong : Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for Foreign Scholars and Artists, May 12, 2020. Institution: Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS). Description: Each year the Swiss Confederation awards Government Excellence Scholarships to promote international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and over 180 other countries. Recipients are selected by the awarding body, the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
Total: 3 reviews for 3 journals (since 2004). Per year: 2020: 3.
- OrgVisionPro: Automated organizational design and optimization
- Sponsor: Innosuisse (Swiss Innovation Agency)
- Team: Michel Bierlaire (PI), Tim Hillel (PM), Melvin Wong, Rico Krueger, Nour Dougui
- Period: October 01, 2019-April 01, 2021
- This project, joint with CLEAP S.A., is will develop advanced analytics algorithms to propose organization design (OD) scenarios based on the existing situation, constraints, and future needs of a business. These scenarios will support organizations in shaping their future by optimizing their structure and operating models.
- Mathematical modeling of behavior
- Year: Fall 2020
- Section(s): Mathematics, Master in Financial Engineering
- Lecturers: Michel Bierlaire, Meritxell Pacheco, Tim Hillel
- Teaching assistant: Melvin Wong, Rico Krueger, Janody Pougala, Nicola Ortelli
- Webpage: https://moodle.epfl.ch/course/view.php?id=1001
- Optimization and Simulation
- Year: Spring 2020
- Section(s): Doctoral program in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Lecturers: Michel Bierlaire, Rico Krueger, Melvin Wong
- Webpage: http://transp-or.epfl.ch/courses/OptSim2020/