- English only
Transport and Mobility Laboratory: Projects for students
- Transportation Research
- Operations Research
- Discrete Choice Models
Modeling, optimization, simulation
- Click on the project title to obtain the description.
- After reading the description and possibly discuss with some other students, please register your preferences in the following doodle website:
- Please express your interest for at least 3 projects. You can use Green color for your 1st choice and yellow for the 2nd or 3rd choice.
- If you have already a partner for a project, please register together in one entry of doodle.
- We would like to do the allocation before the final deadline that semester starts. Please submit your preferences by September 19th. We would appreciate not to directly register for ISA before we do the final allocation. For those of you that have already registered in ISA, please fill in the doodle as well.
- Projects are sorted from the most recent to the oldest. It is possible that old projects may not be relevant anymore.
- Projects can in general be calibrated to correspond to the number of credits required by your section.
- Some projects can also be considered for the MSc thesis.