This page reports only the academic work registered in the databases of the Transport and Mobility Laboratory, and is not necessarily a comprehensive list of the work by Bernard Gendron.
Select an item on the menu on the right. If no menu appears, it means that no record is in the database for the moment.
More information may be available here
Papers in conference proceedings
- Pacheco, M., Gendron, B., Lurkin, V., Sharif Azadeh, S., and Bierlaire, M. (2018). A Lagrangian relaxation technique for the demand-based benefit maximization problem. Proceedings of the 18th Swiss Transport Research Conference (STRC) 16-18 May, 2018.
- Pacheco, M., Sharif Azadeh, S., Bierlaire, M., and Gendron, B. (2017). Integrating advanced demand models within the framework of mixed integer linear problems: A Lagrangian relaxation method for the uncapacitated case. Proceedings of the 17th Swiss Transport Research Conference (STRC) 17-19 May, 2017.
- Pacheco, M., Sharif Azadeh, S., Bierlaire, M., and Gendron, B. (2017). Integrating advanced discrete choice models in mixed integer linear optimization. Technical report TRANSP-OR 170714. Transport and Mobility Laboratory, ENAC, EPFL.
- Decomposition for network design
- Year: Spring 2016
- Section(s): Doctoral program in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Lecturer: Bernard Gendron
- Webpage: http://transp-or.epfl.ch/courses/Gendron2016/index.php
- Number of students: 7