This page reports only the academic work registered in the databases of the Transport and Mobility Laboratory, and is not necessarily a comprehensive list of the work by Zhengchao Wang.
Select an item on the menu on the right. If no menu appears, it means that no record is in the database for the moment.
More information may be available here
- Bierlaire, M., Scarinci, R., Nikolic, M., Oyama, Y., Molyneaux, N., and Wang, Z. (2020). Methodologies for understanding and improving pedestrian mobility. In Ole B. Jensen, Claus Lassen, Vincent Kaufmann, Malene Freudendal-Pedersen, Ida Sofie Gøtzsche Lange (ed) <em>Handbook of Urban Mobilities</em> (ISBN: 9781138482197). Routledge.
- Optimization and Simulation
- Year: Spring 2018
- Section(s): Doctoral program in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Lecturers: Michel Bierlaire, Yuki Oyama, Nikola Obrenovic, Riccardo Scarinci
- Teaching assistant: Gael Lederrey, Zhengchao Wang
- Webpage: http://transp-or.epfl.ch/courses/OptSim2018/
- Location choice equilibrium - pedestrian demand analysis at EPFL campus, Tianyang Dong (MA), June 03, 2019
- Optimal taxi charging decision given the real-time charging station and taxi states and future uncertainties, Julien Johan Haan (Section of GC), Loic Senser (Section of MTE) (GC), January 25, 2019
- Locating charging station for electric taxis, Oliver Mathias Buschor, Younes Bensaid, December 21, 2018
- Sustainable & intelligent transportation evaluation and plan, David Gunter, July 20, 2018