- English only
Sunday, February 12 - Thursday, February 16, 2017
|Early registration:||regular||5103 CHF||[Click here for the conversion in Euro]|
|Early registration:||with scholarship||2603 CHF||[Click here for the conversion in Euro]|
|Late registration:||regular||6331 CHF||[Click here for the conversion in Euro]|
|Late registration:||with scholarship||3831 CHF||[Click here for the conversion in Euro]|
In addition to the participation to the lectures and the laboratories, the tuition includes
- the book "Discrete Choice Analysis" by Moshe Ben-Akiva and Steven R. Lerman, MIT Press
- a workbook with detailed descriptions of various case studies,
- a memory stick with
- the handouts of the lectures,
- the software BIOGEME used for model estimation,
- the data sets used during the laboratories,
- sandwich lunches and coffee breaks,
- a welcome cocktail,
- a dinner with all participants.
A certificate will be awarded at the end of the course.
- Fundamental methodology
- Data collection
- Model design issues
- Model estimation issues
- Forecasting techniques
- Examples and real case studies
January 14, 2017:
February 11, 2017:
February 12-16, 2017:
deadline for early registration
deadline for late registration
the course is organized from Sunday to Thursday.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals (from industry and public authorities) and academic researchers (professors, researchers, PhD students), interested in understanding and predicting consumer choices, demand and market share, such as marketing analysts, managers, planners, economists, engineers, operations researchers.
Transport and Mobility Laboratory (TRANSP-OR)
EPFL ENAC IIC TRANSP-OR